Upcoming Special Events
- Overland Pet Inoculation Day
- Kids Fishing Derby
- Overland Kids Summer Day Camp
- Adult Co-Ed Softball Leagues
Overland Pet Inoculation Day in Overland welcomes all dogs and cats, whether they are spayed or not altered. This event will take place on May 7, 2016 from 9-11 am behind the Overland City Hall, 9119 Lackland Road. Overland Residents may also purchase and/or renew their Pet Licenses at this event, or at Overland City Hall. For more information, please call City Hall at 314-428-4321.
- Event Date: Saturday May 7, 2016
- Event Flyer: Overland Pet Inoculation Day Flyer 2016
- Event is open to the public
- Event Location: 9119 Lackland, behind City Hall
- Event Registration: Pre- registration is not required
- Event Time: 9 - 11 am
- For more information or questions about this event, please contact Overland City Hall at 314-428-4321 during normal business hours.
- Payment types accepted: cash or check only please.
“Reel it in!” The fish are hungry and they are ready to play, so the City of Overland is bringing back its annual Kid’s Fishing Derby. The Fishing Derby will take place on June 11 at Wild Acres Park from 9 a.m. – 11 a.m. and is open to all kids between the ages of 3 – 16 years old. There will be goody bags for the first 200 pre-registered kids and three grand prizes for each child that is the top of the three age group categories. It is only $1.00 to register if you are an Overland resident and $2.00 if you’re a non-resident of Overland. Registration begins on May 9th and can be done at any of the following locations: The Overland Community Center, Overland Hardware, North Central Hobbies, or onsite on the morning of the event. This event is sponsored by the City of Overland and North Central Hobbies. Catch the big fish by registering today!
- Ages: 3-16 yrs old
- Event Date & Time: June 11, 2016 from 9 - 11 am
- Event Location: Wild Acres Park
- Fee: Overland Residents $1 per kid, Non-Overland Residents $2 per kid
- For a copy of the Flyer to share among your friends, click here: Kids Fishing Derby Flyer
- For a list of the Rules for the Event, please click here: Kids Fishing Derby Rules
- Goody Bags provided for the first 200 kids who pre-register.
- Open to the Public
- Registration Required and starts on May 9th at the Overland Community Center. Registration can also be taken on the morning of the event date.
- Three grand prizes for each child that is the top of the three age group categories
The Overland Summer Day Camp for Kids is here again! This year look for more great games, exciting field trips, and creative fun crafts! This 6 week day camp will be held at Norman Myers Park and the Overland Community Center, Monday thru Friday, from 9 a.m. till 3 p.m. starting June 13, 2016 and continuing through till July 22, 2016. Our friendly and experienced staff will be there to assess your child’s needs with a strong commitment in providing a safe and secure environment. Registration will begin on April 12, 2016 at 7 am at the Overland Community Center and is open to all kids between the ages of 6-12 yrs old that reside within the Ritenour School District. For more information, please call 314-428-0490 or click on the link to check out our Summer Camp Page. http://www.overlandmo.org/index.aspx?nid=269
- After Camp Care for Non-Overland Residents in the Ritenour School District: $35 per camper/jr counselor per week
- After Camp Care for Overland Residents: $30 per camper/ jr counselor per week
- Camp Ages: Campers = 6-12 yrs old, Jr Counselors = 13-16 yrs old (must reside in Ritenour School District)
- Camp Costs for 6 weeks total Non-Overland Residents in the Ritenour School District: $335 per camper, $167.50 per jr counselor
- Camp Costs for 6 weeks total Overland: $225 per camper, $117.50 per jr counselor
- Camp Dates: June 13 - July 22, 2016 - Monday thru Friday (6 Weeks) *NO CAMP JULY 4th
- Camp Locations: Norman Myers Park and the Overland Community Center
- Camp Max Limit: 120 campers and 5 jr counselors
- Camp Registration Date: April 12, 2016 at 7 am at the Overland Community Center
- Camp Times: 9 am - 3 pm (After Camp Care 3 - 5:30 pm)
- Camper to Staff Ratio: 10 to 1
- More Information, see our Summer Camp Page at: Summer Camp
The City of Overland will offer Adult Co-Ed Recreational Slow-Pitch Softball Leagues Monday thru Thursday at a cost of $450 per team for six week double headers and $300 per team for 8 week single header games. All leagues will be recreational and do not include playoffs. League games are set to start on August 1-4, 2016. Registration will be accepted starting June 20, 2016 thru July 22, 2016 at the Overland Community Center, 9225 Lackland Road, during normal business hours. To reserve you spot in our upcoming leagues a 50% deposit or full payment is required along with a completed registration form. All remaining league fees must be paid before your second game. To obtain more information, please call 314-428-0490 or check us out online at: http://www.overlandmo.org/231/Adult-Softball-Leagues
- Click here for more Softball League Information
- Cost of $450 per team for six week double headers and $300 per team for 8 week single header games
- League games are set to start on August 1, 2016
Leagues Monday thru Thursday
- Registration will be accepted starting June 20, 2016 thru July 22, 2016 at the Overland Community Center
- To reserve you spot in our upcoming leagues a 50% deposit or full payment is required along with a completed registration form